- 2 store-bought whole wheat flatbreads or naan
- 2/3 cup ricotta (enough to generously cover the top of each flatbread, this amount is dependent on the size of your flatbreads)
- 1 to 2 ripe yellow peaches, peeled and sliced (I only needed one)
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped (a few big basil leaves’ worth)
- sea salt and black pepper
- balsamic vinegar reduction, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the flatbread in a cast iron pan or baking sheet.
- Spread ricotta evenly across the flatbread, leaving 1/2 inch around the edges. Place slices of peach on the ricotta.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Slice, then drizzle with balsamic reduction before serving.
image and recipe: cookieandkate.com
Happy cooking ♥